Before you link to Connectwise, ensure that you've successfully connected CloudMGR to Connect by following the instructions here.
- On your account page page click on the pencil icon for the provider account that you wish to post the extra data from.
- Tick Post extra costs to Connectwise. This will now give you extra options.
- Select a Company. The Agreement section will automatically refresh with agreements for the selected company drop down.
- Select an Agreement and a Product for this server.
- Click save. This will create a configuration item inside the agreement in Connectwise which allows us to post usage data to the agreement.
Extra costs will appear on the agreement additions tab as "AWS Other Costs".
To view your usage data in Connectwise follow these steps:
- Open up the Connectwise Internet Client
- Click on Companies, then in the section that opens up click Companies
- Search for the company that you linked your AWS account to
- Once you've been taken to the companies page, click on the Agreements tab
- In the Agreements section click on the Additions tab to see the list of additions that CloudMGR has posted for this agreement.