In this article we'll take you through the steps to add a new server.
- Click on the Servers link in the left hand menu
- At the bottom of the All Servers section click on Add a server.
- You'll now be in the new server wizard.
- In the Server name... field enter in a name for the server.
- Select the region you want the server to be in from the region drop down.
- Select the size of the server from the server size drop down. Please note: This is not the size of the disk volume.
- If you would like to change the size of the volume for this server click on the arrow next to Advance setup (Optional) then enter the size (in GB) of the volume that you require in the field.
- Once you're happy with your settings click Activate.
- You'll then be taken back to the Servers page and you'll see that your new server is starting.