How to set up a new Schedule in CloudMGR.
- From the Schedules menu item, click '+' to create a new Schedule
- Give your new Schedule a name
- Select a timing for the frequency of your new action
- Select an action to schedule, inc. Start/ Stop, Create Image, Create Backup or use a custom SSH command and click 'Create'
- You can continue to add additional actions to create a Schedule of multiple 'chained actions' or click 'Next >'
- Use the Schedule Filter to choose which resources your new Schedule will apply to.
- To add a filter start typing the name of a tag, region, server name, instance id or platform