Adding a Zendesk connection to your CloudMGR account is a simple process, but before you begin, make sure you have permissions to create an API token.
- Generate an API token from the Zendesk dashboard and copy it to your clipboard
- In CloudMGR, navigate to Dashboard > Connectors
- Click on the "Connect to Zendesk" button
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain, this should be just the subdomain itself, don't include https:// or the .zendesk.com part
- Enter your Zendesk username (email address)
- Enter your Zendesk API token
- Press the button
- If your credentials were correct, Zendesk is now connected to your account.