- AWS Account
- Pre-paid or credit card linked to AWS Account
- Opted in for EC2 services
This article will take you through the process of connecting your AWS account to CloudMGR. You need to enter your AWS Credentials to begin using CloudMGR with your own data.
Before you get started, ensure that you have your AWS Credentials.
If you need to create a user, follow our Creating IAM Users tutorial.
- Click on the Account link on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Linked Provider Accounts section, then click on Link AWS Account.
- You'll now have a series of fields to enter your AWS credentials into.
- In the Label field enter a name for the account, e.g. CloudMGR. This is a display name for your purposes within CloudMGR.
- In the AWS Key field enter in the AWS Key you got from the AWS console.
- In the AWS Secret field enter in the AWS Secret you got from the AWS console.
- Select a default region from the drop down for this account.
- Click Save.