In order to use CloudMGR, you'll need an AWS account. To get one, please follow the steps below.
- Visit http://aws.amazon.com.
- Click on Sign In to the Console.
- Enter in your email address, the select I am a new user, then click Sign in using our secure server.
- On the next page enter your full name in the My name is field, re-type your email address in the Type it again field underneath the My e-mail address is field, type a password for the account in the Enter a new password field and type the password again in the Type it again field under the Enter a new password field. When you've done that click Create account.
- On the next page you'll need to fill out your contact information. Enter in your Full Name, Company Name (if applicable), Country, Address, City, State / Province or Region, Postal Code, and Phone Number in their respective fields. Enter in the characters in the Security Check image in the field below the image, tick the checkbox under AWS Customer Agreement, then click Create Account and Continue.
- The next page requires you to fill out your billing information. Enter in your Credit Card Number, select the Expiration Date of your card, and enter in the Cardholder's Name. If your billing address is different from the one you entered in the previous step, then select New Address and fill out the address fields. When done, click Continue.
- The next step is Identity Verification. Check that the Country Code and Phone Number is correct. Add an Ext if an extension number is required, then click Call Me Now.
- You'll be shown a PIN on the screen, and you'll receive an automated phone call from Amazon asking for this pin number. You can either type or speak the number in the call.
- Once the PIN has been verified and the call has finished click the Continue to select your Support Plan button.
- Select the type of support plan you would like to have with AWS, then click Continue.
- Your AWS account is now setup. It may take a few minutes for your account to be activated, and you'll receive an email from AWS when everything is ready to go.
Once your AWS account is active you may want to find out how to link your AWS account to CloudMR.